Head of Sales Enablement
BriqFull time sales leadership
Creatively adapting and working from our home offices, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction financial forecasting and intelligence platform that helps general and specialty contractors of all sizes enhance profitability and improve outcomes in all corners of the business. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is at the heart of delivering deep insights that empower construction professionals to drive better outcomes.
The Briq Sales Department is on the hunt for our next unicorn employee to join one of the industry's fastest-growing, most promising start-ups! The Briq sales vision includes all Briq teams working in harmony to bring value to our customers, accelerate sustainable recurring revenue growth, and operate with incredible collaboration, accuracy, agility, and opulence. Briq is building on this vision by seeking a charismatic, transformative enablement leader to join our renowned sales team with the goal of developing and executing a world-class strategy for onboarding and educating our sales teams. Through the creation of learning and enablement programs that are highly customized, personal, and uplevel the specific skills and capabilities of our teams, we believe we can amplify our sales culture, improve productivity, continuously increase recurring revenue, and help more construction professionals drive better outcomes.
You will be joining an incredibly fast-paced, demanding, hyper-growth environment as an important member of a dynamic team at a critical moment in our history. Therefore, the ability to execute while providing overall strategy and vision is paramount. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to architect and craft a playbook from scratch that will power Briq sales excellence. Including (and never limited to), enablement needs analysis, learning program design, coaching and delivery, as well as sales communications. You will be empowered to drive and be measured on successful sales performance and reduced time to
proficiency/value for all sales segments. Your goal is to build a sales machine that efficiently aligns people, processes, and priorities with relevant learnings, communication, and coaching; delivering the right message at the right time, personalizing and customizing the experience to help Briq in achieving our aggressive growth and revenue targets.
To be successful in this role, you will have deep sales, sales enablement, and sales methodology experience with at least 5 years of recorded success leading and developing high-performing sales teams (bonus points for experience in the construction industry). You are a proven thought leader with a high bias to execution and have extensive experience scaling sales enablement programs, preferably at a top-tier software/SaaS company or SaaS startup. You have leadership in your DNA and will seamlessly:
- Align the team around a strategy, top priorities, and how success will be measured
- Build relationships with your internal customers to understand their goals, their challenges, and develop a plan for how enablement can best help
- Communicate often and effectively to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and view enablement programs as a multiplier
- Review and design learning paths to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that content and programs are instrumented so that we are making data-driven decisions and quantifying the impact of enablement
- Be the expert with regards to enablement best practices and provide thought leadership to position Briq's sales enablement team as a model in the confintech industry
On a normal day at Briq, The Head of Sales Enablement can be found:
- Setting strategic direction, meeting objectives and developing the team.
- Developing Sales Campaigns and Play-Books.
- Overseeing the development and execution of training.
- Providing coaching to sales/services functions and partners.
- Train, operationalize, reinforce and drive adoption of our sales messaging, sales process and sales planning programs
- Identifying opportunities and developing and delivering programs to execute
- Managing and improving new-hire onboarding processes by working with Head of People and other SMEs across the company to improve existing and create new content
- Spearhead the development of documentation, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, gamification, certification, and other materials
To succeed in this role and at Briq, you are driven, dedicated, and committed to crushing a career in Sales Enablement. You hustle, collaborate, compete, and are constantly challenging yourself to learn and grow. You LOVE to learn new things and adapt easily when trajectories pivot. You have an insatiable curiosity we will struggle to please and mad communications skills. You're empathetic, enthusiastic, and eager to work harder and smarter than you ever have before.
Briq is reengineering how we think about the work journey by providing our people with the flexibility to be the most innovative, successful, fulfilled versions of themselves; irrespective of location. We are working to commission an adaptable approach to working at Briq - meaning we believe you can produce wherever you are, regardless of what office you work out of or where you call home. By investing in our people, flexible benefits plans, as well as kickass collaboration, communication and learning technologies, we are empowering our people to be their best no matter where they are on the map or how far away from their team they reside. Come trailblaze with us...
Briq is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you think you have what it takes to thrive here, we want you!