Senior Manager, Legal Operations and Service Delivery
Senior Manager, Legal Operations & Service Delivery (Remote)
- USA – Remote
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Sr. Manager, Legal Operations & Service Delivery to help reinvent the way Legal delivers business value in a dynamic and high-growth environment by simplifying the complex. The journey starts with building service delivery infrastructure, optimizing vendor/spend management and collecting analytics—and will grow into advanced workflow design, business intelligence-driven strategy, and robotic process automation to extend the reach and impact of our incredible team of legal professionals. You will work with advanced tools alongside global talent with a design-thinking mentality to drive innovation and deliver tangible results for the business. Be prepared to stretch, as this role will touch on eDiscovery, data privacy and information governance as the program evolves and matures. You’ll need to keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.
This role is remote-based and will report to the VP of Legal, Litigation & Operations.
This position is open to candidates remotely in the USA, with a preference to candidates in California, Texas, and Washington (Remote).
What You’ll Do
- Build dynamic service delivery workflows
- Stand-up a Legal ticketing system to track and channel inbound legal requests
- Consult with Legal team members on simplifying legal support processes and, where appropriate, migrate to automated or semi-automated workflows using a leading cloud-based workflow platform
- Take Matter & Vendor Management to the Next Level
- Implement eBilling solution with integration into Finance system to optimize accruals, invoice approvals and forecast accuracy.
- Assess and implement right-sized shared services options to help Legal teams manage seasonal workload fluctuations and delegate lower complexity work to maximize internal talent capacity.
- Run dynamic RFPs and help negotiate alternative fee arrangements for projects with predictable scope.
- Help reinvent Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- CLM deficiencies are a poorly kept secret—be part of the solution in reinventing CLM from a practitioner’s perspective by piloting new technologies and approaches in partnership with our commercial legal team.
- Push the envelope with self-service options for Sales and Procurement, smartly calibrating risk management and deal velocity.
- Build a Business Intelligence Platform for Legal
- Help identify “metrics that matter” across Legal Practice groups.
- Optimize reporting of key task, projects, goals and events.
- Work with analytics team to build a visual, interactive BI dashboard for Legal leadership to facilitate data-driven strategies.
- Oversee Knowledge Management (KM) & Project Management (PM) Evangelism
- Help curate our internal Legal portal.
- Develop after action review and quarterly business review cadences.
- Guide department utilization of available KM tools to maximize value.
- Promote design thinking methodology and project management skills across Legal
- Innovate with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- Unlike a lot of places, we actually use AI and machine learning and are actively leveraging RPA, so you’ll get to apply these technologies to Legal from driving efficiencies in the contracting process to powering self-service guided legal reviews.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) with a focus in Business or Technology preferred. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years experience in the areas of technology operations, solutions management, or technology program management.
- 5+ years work experience in project management; leading large-scale projects/programs, preferably in a Legal department or firm; understanding of full project lifecycle management.
- Experience working with cloud-based and on-premise legal department technology solutions (e.g., e-billing, matter, contract, and document management, e-signature, knowledge management, etc.).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate with stakeholders in a manner that builds, maintains and enhances a positive working relationship.
- Proven track record of breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at a global level.
- Demonstrable success implementing and supporting large scale enterprise applications including Apttus or other CLM support tools.
- Be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations.
- Strong working knowledge of technology tools and applications typically used in Legal department settings.
- Demonstrated strengths in project management, action oriented, able to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines, and process focused while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical problem solving: analyze complex tasks, develop options, thorough and thought out plans inclusive of alternatives.
- Demonstrated strengths in data architecture, database management and modeling skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Domo or similar preferred.
- Team oriented mindset
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.