sophilabsFull time agile project management
We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
⭐️ A Typical Day
As a Project Manager you'll lead the team removing hurdles and constantly pushing the team to deliver quality results working as efficiently as possible. You will be accountable for the delivery of products and services.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- Follows the process described in sophilabs’ Manager's Handbook to ensure that each group achieves its objectives and fulfills its mission
- Help identify problems and advocate for developers as they face challenges, and work with them to create elegant solutions that help them build better and move faster
- Apply knowledge and experience in front end and/or back end development
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action when necessary, with the assistance of the People team
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
- 4+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation
- Bachelor's degree or on technology equivalent experience
- Demonstrates broad expertise in multiple computer languages and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload and to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to productively assemble, engage, and lead cross-functional teams consisting of internal and external members and functional and technical members
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.