Amazon Pay Per Click Ads Specialist
Title: Amazon PPC Ads Specialist
- Location: United States
Who We Are:
SixLeaf is the leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other e-commerce marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients. Simply: we help Brands become ecommerce empires.
Since 2014, our mission has been to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. Since 2014, we’ve established ourselves as the revolutionary innovators in a fast-paced industry. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Amazon PPC Ads Specialist to manage 5, 6, and 7 figure adspend monthly. Your role will be to conduct initial evaluation of clients’ Amazon accounts, identify shortcomings, lead implementation of documented processes, attend daily and weekly internal meetings and monthly meetings with clients, and to meet the KPIs put forth at the start of engagement with a client.
To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing multiple Seller Central accounts including the Sponsored Ads platform. You will constantly seek to improve campaign performance, seek new avenues for expanding client revenue, and produce measurable results for the client on an ongoing basis.
Why Work With Us?
SixLeaf was originally founded in 2014 as ZonBlast – a tool which completely revolutionized the Amazon marketing space. In the last 4 years, we’ve grown exponentially, have been featured at major industry events, on podcasts, and have proudly served thousands of Brand owners. We’ve had the honor of having a direct hand in taking entrepreneurs from mere idea to 7+ figure Brands.
As a team, we consider working for our early-stage tech startup a lifestyle choice, rather than a job choice. Working for SixLeaf can be challenging at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, so we need to hit aggressive deadlines and there are many times when everyone on the team puts in a lot more hours than they are used to. You’ll work hard but you’ll face exciting challenges that allow you to put your mark on the world.
As an important part of the SixLeaf team, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative tools that help turn our client’s Brands’ into e-commerce empires. You’ll design beautifully simple yet effective solutions that, once released, will provide measurable and direct impact clients’ businesses.
As a valued SixLeaf team member, you’ll:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy. You will immediately make a difference and impact on SixLeaf, its customers, and this industry.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the Christmas season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to developers around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual having learned from the best in the industry.
At SixLeaf, and as a fully distributed team, we value respect, transparency, dedication, and innovation. We honor our respective team-members strengths by promoting collaboration.
In addition, we offer:
- Generous pay, benefits, and performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ability to work remotely in a fully distributed team connected by tools like Slack, Zoom, and more
- Access to a growing library of industry-specific educational material that will help you deliver the best for our clients
- Flexible results-driven schedule
- A team that has cares immeasurably about the results it provides for clients. We take what we do seriously. We know that the results we obtain for clients by way of the software you will help create and improve have direct impacts on entrepreneurs’ businesses, families, and lives. Though we may be distributed, the common drive and connection we all have rivals even
- Oversee and execute adherence to account management standards
- Implement the account strategy and tactics set forth by the Senior Ads Manager or relevant leadership
- Attend weekly and/or monthly meetings with clients
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with leadership
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including time logging and task/project management procedures
- Produce written and/or recorded internal training as required
- Hands on experience with the Amazon Seller Central platform
- Familiarity with AMS – Amazon Advertising Platform
- Understanding of third party Ads software
- DSP is not required however candidates with experience will receive extra attention
- As we are a fully distributed team, you must be self-driven and able to manage your own time
- Certifications with Amazon Ads Foundation, Sponsored Ads Foundation, Amazon Retail for Advertisers, Amazon Advertising Campaign Planning
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.