Customer Experience Advocate
PostscriptFull time customer experience troubleshooting chat support
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Customer Experience Advocate (CXA), you will be the first line of communication for our customers. You will play a critically important role in representing our company and product to customers, and helping them unlock the highest value from SMS marketing through Postscript. You will troubleshoot issues, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities. You will primarily do so via chat and occasionally via video conference or email as needed. You will contribute to our knowledge base of content and partner with the CX team to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness. ‘Customer-first’ is a company value, and you keep us honest in making sure that this is ALWAYS the case!
Ideal scheduling for this position is 11 am - 8 pm PST. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Respond to customer (and prospect) needs quickly and effectively via chat, email, or video.
- Consistently embody the Postscript brand in all customer interactions. Be incredibly solutions-oriented
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved as needed
- Develop and maintain help articles and knowledge base content for self-serve customers
- Organize product feature requests and ensure effective communication of requests with the Postscript team
- Continually maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM recordsProactively inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
- 2+ years experience as a customer support specialist or similar customer success role
- Demonstrated understanding technical products and a technical support process. Experience with e-commerce, marketing technology, and/or SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience using helpdesk software and remote support tools (Intercom is a plus)
- Experience in a remote-first role
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent grammar
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.