Bully Pulpit InteractiveFull time
Art Director (contract)
- Location: Remote Remote US
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is looking for an Art Director to join our team on a contract basis to support our political work through the end of the election (November 4, 2020). This individual will design and lead development of high-end persuasion advertising and digital content across multiple clients, ranging from corporations to campaigns to issue-based advocacy groups.
You should have a minimum of 7 years of digital-first graphic design experience with a portfolio that shows a passion for design and an ability to art direct video adsstunning, elegant, forward-thinking visual work that works across static and motion to help political candidates and organizations meet their goals.
As an Art Director at BPI, youll drive the aesthetic of our projects (primarily digital video advertising, digital ads and social media ads and content) forwardyou are in the trenches, working with our CDs to translate and elevate their vision and helping our editors and designers lift the overall design, look and feel of the ads. Youll be art authority, ensuring our ads look stunning and effectively communicate to audiences, helping our clients meet their goals.
BPI is a digitally-based marketing and communications agency that builds believers for companies and causes. From consumers, to voters, to the media, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing agency with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
Were looking for someone who has/is:
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in the design field
- Advertising agency experience required, political experience preferred
- Full fluency with Adobe Creative Suite- you think, sleep, breathe Photoshop and Illustrator and have a expertise in designing for video / motion
- The ability to understand client vision/direction and translate that to concepts across static and video
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of writers, producers, video editors andwe need Art Directors who can communicate their vision effectively and collaboratively across all levels of experience
- Highly conceptual thinking in both static and motion design. Your portfolio should show us how you translate an idea across all mediums in a digital campaign, ranging from static social graphics, homepage takeovers and (most importantly) video / motion design
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passionate about politics and electing Democratic candidates
- A pulse on the design world with an interest in what works versus what just looks good
- Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered
- Location: Remote
- Employee Status: Full time contract through November 4, 2020
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.