KastenFull time cloud sales data management
Kasten is looking for a Sales Engineer to help cover the following areas (Europe, Middle East and Asia). Applicants should be in these time zones to assist customers during their business hours. As a Sales Engineer at Kasten, you will be accountable to deliver and exceed regional revenue goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day account-level and regional activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting Kasten K10's leading cloud native data management platform across your region. Account Profiles will include Global 10, Fortune 1000, and Large enterprise across many verticals.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Kasten's Data Management Platform, cloud-native technologies and competitive tools.
- Proven ability to provide technical recommendations and thought leadership to customers, partners and internal teams
- Support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market building technical relationships with customers, channel partner and ecosystem partners
- Assume role of technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers.
- Delivers technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management, and industry groups
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kubernetes management solutions such as: OpenShift, PKS, Rancher, GKE, AWS, EKS, etc.
- Kubernetes certifications (CKA, CKAD)
- Building Helm charts for application deployments
- Development experience with Go, Git, GitHub, Travis, etc.
- Previous startup experience
- 5-7+ years of sales engineering experience, preferably with software sales, DevOps or data protection experience in the enterprise.
- Driven –highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach, Desire to own success.
- The successful candidate must have core fundamentals and technical knowledge of cloud data native architectures, Kubernetes, and Data Protection (backup, recovery & dr)
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, knowing that technology solutions to solve business challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.