Terraform LabsFull time python blockchain Quantitative Finance
Terra's mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
As featured in:
- TechCrunch: "Terra is an ambitious crypto project to build a stable coin through e-commerce"
- Fortune: "Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project"
- Venture Beat: "Terra gets $32 million to build the future of money with blockchain"
- Tech in Asia: "Terra's plan for a blockchain PayPal alternative gets $32m from top crypto exchanges"
You will be solving these problems at Terra:
- Design and analysis of novel economic and financial models to be built on the blockchain
- Simulations to assess the behavior of economic systems under a variety of agent models
- Risk modeling and stress-testing of developed mechanisms
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- English and/or Mandarin proficiency preferred
- PhD or equivalent level in Economics or Quantitative Finance or 2+ years of experience as a Quantitative Trader/Researcher
- Proficient at probabilistic modeling and scripting (Python/R)
- Fluency in game theory and mechanism design a plus
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.