Senior Behavioral Health Quality Specialist
Magellan HealthFull time
Senior Behavioral Health Quality Specialist – Remote
Location United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, 99999 Category Quality Job Id R00000036158
Candidates with experience in Behavioral Health and Medicaid are strongly preferred
Serves as a member of the quality team at the national, regional or unit level. Coordinates projects resulting in continuous quality improvement and process improvement. Supports the maintenance of a strong quality program, measured processes including HEDIS (where applicable) and reported outcomes.
- Serves as QI specialist for the quality program with the goal to meet customer requirements and performance guarantees. Duties include coordinating Quality/ Accreditation/Delegated initiatives and project plans, monitoring and execution to meet timely deliverables.
- Provides direct interventions with members and providers to address gaps in care.
- Develops, in collaboration with the customer and communication department, informational and training materials for providers and members.
- Coordinates with any vendors outreach and interventions.
- Prepares status reports on activities and outcomes of interventions and activities.
- Consults and trains staff on measurement specifications.
- Provide assistance as needed in data maximization efforts through coordination with the company’s Central HEDIS team.
- Coordinates CQI (continuous quality improvement) processes and studies related to improved outcomes.
- Provides interface with customers, National Quality/Clinical and CCOE staff for HEDIS planning, reporting and program enhancements.
- Bachelors: Healthcare (Required), Masters: Healthcare
License and Certifications – Preferred
- CPHQ – Certified Professional In Healthcare Quality – Care Mgmt, LSSBB – Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification – Enterprise, RN – Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure – Care Mgmt
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma.-MA in health care or related field.
- Licensed clinician, RN.
- Knowledge of HEDIS/measurement specifications, accreditation standards and quality improvement processes.
- Attention to detail and able to work efficiently to meet deadlines and timelines.
- High degree of organization required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to enter data accurately into spread sheets and prepare professional looking documents and reports.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis, reporting word processing, and project management skills.
- 3-5 years quality improvement/HEDIS related experience
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.