Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
- Remote, United States
CloudPassage is building into the rapidly growing mid-enterprise demand for cloud security. We’re hiring inside sales representatives in the continental U.S. to expand our mid-enterprise presence through new customer acquisition.
Candidates must have a proven track record of overachieving in selling technically complex SaaS security solutions to demanding technical buyers, with at least three years of recent experience in cloud security, server/workload/endpoint security, or container security. While not an explicitly technical role, daily engagement with extremely technical buyers requires fluency in cloud technologies and cybersecurity on day one.
In this role you will be responsible for independently and actively driving multiple sales cycles in parallel. You will partner with CloudPassage sales engineers and customer success to build relationships, gain trust, and position CloudPassage solutions and value propositions. You will primarily interact with technical buyers within information security and DevOps organizations of prospective customers. You will work with prospective customers to understand their challenges and how CloudPassage can solve them.
What We’re Looking For:
- High energy and motivation, history of proactively executing to over achievement
- Intelligent, charismatic, positive “can-do” personality over the phone and in person
- Enthusiasm for technology, drive to independently expand technical knowledge, and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and correctly
- Resourceful, adaptable, and motivated by the dynamic environment of a growth-stage startup
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud technologies a must-have
- Proven “hunter” excited to take on and exceed a new-customer acquisition goals
- Proven success in emerging technology markets with rapid change and many unknowns
- Strong phone presence, teleconferencing skills, and ability conduct business remotely
- Strong listening, presentation, activity management, and communication skills
- Skilled and experienced with both consultative solution selling and challenger selling techniques
- Skilled with Salesforce CRM, Google Suite, web conferencing tools, and a variety of other sales and productivity tools from day one
- Establish and maintain knowledge of cloud infrastructure challenges, CloudPassage and other vendor solutions, pros and cons of various approaches
- Assess and qualify new inbound opportunities generated by marketing programs and SDR prospecting programs
- Establish, maintain and expand knowledge about prospects through proactive research
- Present CloudPassage perspective on challenges and solutions, including performing basic product demos
- Effectively qualify prospect needs, stakeholders, decision process, implementation timeline, financial parameters, etc.
- Manage prospect technical evaluation process
- Overcome objections and manage competitive challenges
- Construct solution proposals, negotiate agreements, and manage procurement processes
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- As needed, source new opportunities through outbound calls and emails
- Regularly report on prospecting, pipeline generation and sales activities
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals
- 5+ consecutive years of meeting or exceeding inside sales quota
- Most recent 3+ years experience with a relevant B2B SaaS security vendor (cloud security, server/workload/endpoint security, container security, threat management, SIEM, etc.)
- Must have early-stage and/or growth-stage startup experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Candidates must hold CSA CCSK certification or complete training and certification within 90 days of hiring
CloudPassage has been a leader in the emerging cloud infrastructure security market since 2010. In being awarded the first-ever patents for automated cloud infrastructure protection, CloudPassage stands apart as a true pioneer. The company’s Halo platform was purpose-built on those innovations and in the subsequent years has protected millions of assets across thousands of public and hybrid cloud environments. Halo’s award-winning capabilities automate the cycle of cloud asset discovery, security & compliance assessment, remediation, and ongoing monitoring for server-based, containerized and serverless infrastructure.