Commissions Demands Manager
Side Real EstateFull time
Commissions Demands Manager-Remote Nationwide
- REMOTE NATIONWIDE /
- BROKERAGE OPERATIONS – BROKER OPERATIONS /
- FULL-TIME EXEMPT
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past three years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $4B in transactions and raised over $60M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Commission Demands Manager, you will be responsible for Managing the Commission Demands team which is responsible for generating all commission demands for all Side real estate transactions. The Commission Demands Manager is focused on resourcing the team, ensuring accuracy, timely completion, and the highest level of customer service to our Sales Agents and Branch Offices. You’ll oversee the entire demands process and insure the team completes all necessary tasks to process transactions and pay agents and vendors on an accurate and timely basis. In addition, you’ll apply your knowledge of team management, processes and systems to identify and resolve outstanding items in a timely manner while building relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide a consistent level of support in all stages of processing buyer/seller/rental/commercial/referral transactions utilizing various company systems
- Manage the team responsible for data entry of listing, sale, and closing packages submitted from Branch Locations and Sales Agents into internal accounting software
- Oversee and improve process that combines complex commission plans with individual transaction requirements to generate commission summaries with a minimal amount of errors
- Hold team accountable to minimum production and service levels
- Be an escalation channel for Partners, associates and Transaction Coordinators to fill in missing details of commission summaries and correct errors
- Manage team that provides customer service that allows for timely and accurate payments to our Sales Agents, Referrals, and Cooperative Brokers, and to respond to inquiries regarding commission requests and payment with professionalism
- Provide customer support with excellent communication to, Branch Managers, Office Administrators, Sales Agents, Referrals, and Cooperative Brokers to complete processing
- Build and manage transaction management of office files to ensure all essential and applicable data is accurately entered, updated, and closed in accordance with the information provided by sales associates, other parties to the sales transaction, and state and company paperwork requirements
- Communicate with Broker Ops leadership through regular meetings, communication platforms (Slack, email) and reports on the performance of Commission Demands Team
- Effectively manage team resources including hiring new team members as needed to have an efficient team structure
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 3 years in a management position. Position requires attention to detail and ability to enter information accurately is critical5 or more years in Real Estate
- 3 or more years in some type of financial setting
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer-centric business environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Must be tech-savvy and able to demonstrate strong computer skills and above-average comfort level in iOS and web-based environments
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required (both written and oral)Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Must be comfortable managing a disbursed team and holding them accountable to goals
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Accounting/finance experience
- Real Estate/Mortgage/Escrow industry is strongly preferred
- Position is remote and most be available 9am-5pm PST.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development credit
- Pet friendly environment