Customer Experience Associate
Atrium StaffingFull time
REMOTE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY|
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
Our client is a rapidly expanding healthcare startup looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join their team! This role is perfect for candidates who are interested in making an impact during the COVID-19 pandemic. The right candidates will be self-motivated problem-solvers who work well under pressure!
The ideal Customer Experience Associate will be experienced in customer service, ideally coming out of the healthcare, hospitality, food & beverage, or tech industries. The Customer Experience Associate will be managing an extremely high volume of inbound customer requests via phone, email, and chat. The Customer Experience Associate will be responding to highly sensitive requests so having a positive & professional demeanor is key.
This is a remote opportunity that can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- Respond to sensitive telephone, email, and chat inquiries at an extremely high volume
- Serve as an expert on the company’s services and offerings
- Provide feedback on process and/or user experience to best serve customers
- Problem-solve quickly to de-escalate any customer issues
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, ideally in healthcare, hospitality, food & beverage, or tech industries
- Highly empathetic and passionate about giving back
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and remains calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who works well independently and with little supervision
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Competitive benefits package offered