- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States or Remote
- Full time
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just 18 months post-launch, we have hundreds of companies using our platform, raised more than $15M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
We’re growing fast, and we have a product roadmap to match. Together with our Director of Product, founders, engineering leaders, product designers, and stakeholders across the business, you’ll take ownership of the prioritization, definition, and delivery of a portion of the roadmap.
- Discovery and Prioritization:
- Work closely with internal teams, prospects, customers, and our data to prioritize features. Use data from the roadmap, product metrics, and our overall business strategy to collaboratively craft the roadmap.
- Cross-Functional Communication:
- Communicate prioritization decisions effectively both internally and externally in a way that ensures everyone is aligned around the same product vision.
- Building and Execution:
- Collaborate daily with engineering and design in a fast-paced design and development process to deliver new features and functionality. Use your eye for details and manage multiple projects at once, coordinating design and engineering efforts so everyone has what they need when they need it.
- Launch and Go-to-Market:
- Coordinate with product marketing and other internal stakeholders so everyone is on the same page about release timing and how it impacts them. Be the expert on product capabilities and know the competitive landscape, using your voice to help inform go-to-market strategy.
These are some of your traits:
- You love talking to customers and hearing the good, great, and not so great things they say about your product.
- You have a deep understanding of how customers use a tech-driven product. You can synthesize data and their feedback into a clear product direction.
- You are organized and able to coordinate cross-functionally to ensure design, development, and launch activities are sequenced appropriately for timely delivery and launch.
- You have an understanding of a technical team’s needs. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy SaaS applications.
- You have deep customer and internal stakeholder empathy. You are the voice of the customer, but at times you’ll need to be the voice of internal stakeholders as well. You can swap hats and see the business from the points of view of sales, marketing, engineering, and others.
HOW WE WORK
Our team has always emphasized remote work, with teammates in the Philadelphia area and distributed across the country. We’re committed to a remote-first culture, with the majority of our collaborative work happening on Slack and Zoom.
When we’re able and when travel feels comfortable again, we’ll celebrate with team offsites and events about once a quarter, and welcome our remote team to join for some facetime whenever they can. In the meantime, we’re focused on creating the best experience possible for new team members from a distance.
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. We have an office in Philadelphia as well as a number of remote teammates across the US.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
This is a salaried role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
Fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. We have an office in Center City Philadelphia which we’ve closed temporarily due to COVID-19, with everyone working remotely. When we’re comfortable reopening the office, local candidates are also welcome to work from our Center City Philadelphia headquarters some or all of the time.
Crossbeam’s core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we’re proud to be building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.