Manager, Growth Marketing Director
Manager, Growth Marketing Director / Special Projects (Contract)
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission– to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive.
Our marketing team is a scrappy group of fast-moving, data-driven, fun-loving, and creative thinkers who nurture and grow Tinybeans and Red Tricycle loyal users across all platforms.
Your Part in Our Mission:
This is a contract role that will help to drive top-of-funnel email acquisition through four large quarterly initiatives, as well as ongoing partnership and acquisition programs. We’re looking for an extraordinary growth marketer who has a proven track record of driving significant email and traffic growth through execution of campaigns and tactics that meet the company KPIs.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing four large consumer campaigns across a variety of digital and offline channels and working with cross-functional teams to acquire and retain users. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, innovative, problem-solver who gets things done and is excited about growth.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- You will own four large quarterly growth initiatives end-to-end to drive user growth, traffic, revenue, and brand awareness. Responsibilities including planning, partnership outreach, implementation, tracking, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Additionally, you will work cross-functionality with marketing, sales, and product teams to ensure quarterly programs satisfy all campaign performance metrics.
- You will also be responsible for executing ongoing initiatives to drive growth across all organic channels including e-mail, organic search, social, and display.
- You will utilize data and insights to have a deep understanding of Tinybeans users to identify ideal partners & opportunities for growth – optimization and new channel exploration.
- You will own performance marketing reporting and provide actionable insights back to relevant stakeholders. Collaborate with the data analytics team to ensure tracking and channel attribution.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in marketing roles specifically with a proven track record of driving growth of email and web traffic.
- Preferred experience Mobile app marketing, including ASO and conversion funnel optimization, but not required.
- Experience executing multifaceted marketing campaigns; including but not limited to sweepstakes, social arbitrage, partnership marketing.
- Proficiency in Excel, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Analytics, Looker, and other industry-standard optimization tools as well as tracking platforms.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and provide action-oriented insights.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally, specifically with product, sales, and design teams.
- Experience at a media company or other consumer-facing business or organization.
- Self-motivated with experience working remotely.