Digital Marketing Manager
Email on AcidFull time
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Location: United States
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid offers the most comprehensive and flexible automated email pre-deployment platform in the world. As the industry leader in email readiness, the company’s platform helps developers, marketers, and enterprise organizations deliver email perfection. By upending the arduous process of manually checking an email prior to deployment, Email on Acid achieves efficiencies, improves marketing ROI, and protects brand reputation with its time-saving tools.
We were established in July of 2009 and are 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, health savings options,
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Work/Life Balance: Open PTO
- 100% Remote Organization
- Communication We listen to understand
- Courage We take smart risks
- Discipline We lead by example
- Honesty We are sincere, forgiving
- Impact We accomplish important work
- Innovation We discover practical solutions
- Passion We are tenacious
- Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a proven Digital Marketing Manager with 4+ years of experience to build, maintain, and optimize our digital marketing channels such as SEO, Social and PPC. Focusing on customer acquisition and retention, the ideal candidate will be creative, strategic and a team player. The Digital Marketing Manager must be comfortable managing, coaching and leading direct reports while also collaborating with other teams throughout the organization to achieve goals. S/he should be able to maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on identified company goals and associated milestones.
What You Will Do
- Lead, coach, and inspire multiple direct reports.
- Provides thought leadership on marketing best practices. Stays informed on new capabilities and industry trends.
- Report on digital marketing KPI’s including but not limited to leads, MQL’s, PPC conversions, and social growth.
- Build comprehensive, integrated distribution, promotion strategies/content amplification plans that deliver on marketing objectives.
- Work with the entire marketing team to ensure knowledge sharing and that we are leveraging all resources available
- Lead creative testing and strategy, working closely with stakeholders and design teams to ensure all our campaigns have the best chance of succeeding.
- Manage relationships with key vendors to understand competitor strategies, new testing opportunities, and ensuring our team is staying on the edge of innovation.
- Drives targeting and customer segmentation to personalize digital campaigns
- Makes recommendations to engage customers and improve their experience through digital channels more effectively.
- Experienced in running A/B split, multi-page, funnel and multivariate (MVT) testing to improve customer experience and increase MQL’s.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers and front-end developers when creative/technical needs arise.
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 4+ years of demonstrated digital marketing and leadership experience. Preferred background in managing a digital marketing team and successfully meeting or exceeding goals.
- Experience working in the email industry
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to effectively develop marketing programs that are relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams within an organization.
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.