Senior Program Manager – Quality Management Systems Strategy, Integration
Senior Program Manager, Quality Management Systems Strategy & Integration (IGTD)
- United States of America – Home Based
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Provide overall strategy and integration for the three workstreams in the IGTD Quality organization.
- Provide program management across multiple sites/ QMS’s and ensure robust processes, implement standardization, drive strategy, integration and execution
- Lead and coordinate the key initiatives in Q&R
- Demonstrate operational excellence and ensure quality in all deliverables
- Responsible for ensuring transformation projects are delivered on time/budget and with the agreed-upon scope. You will work closely with Project Managers within IGTD to also deliver in-scope tools and standardized processes that are within scope of the project, utilizing industry standard project management tools and techniques
- Developing and managing operating plans and workable business processes using key project management tools to effectively mitigate risks and provide clear direction
- Working with key stakeholders to solve and makes decisions on business decisions that have department impact and/or moderate risk. Presents alternative solutions to business issues
- Responsible for contributing to team, department and/or business results, including recruiting, developing and coaching of talent. Typically influences work of cross-functional or extended teams
- Accountable for meeting compliance requirements of external governing authorities, internal Quality Management Systems and Philips business process methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement projects, determine effectiveness of improvement activities and applicability
- Leader providing strategy, integration and catalyst for change
You are a part of
As a result of Philips renewed commitment to Quality, it has recently restructured its organization to ensure you and your department have clear interfaces with Philips Business Group and the leadership. As part of this new structure, you are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, our business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Bachelor’s engineering degree plus a minimum of 10 years of related experience in the medical device or another regulated industry.
- Excellent Program/Project Management skills and communication skills.
- Excellent industry standard Project Management knowledge and application or tools and techniques (MS Project, PMBOK).
- Experience in Project Management (development of project plans, status meetings, project reporting, etc.) and organizational change management.
- Excellent Executive presentation skills (PowerPoint presentations; content as well presenting).
- Expert understanding and application of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements and standards.
- Proven experience in Quality & Regulatory medical device environments, driving change through effectiveness and efficiency process integration, while maintaining compliance with worldwide regulations (FDA, MDD, EU MDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971).
- Cross functional team experience and people management.
- Manage time working on multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven experience managing mid- to high-complexity projects in a global, matrixed organization with experiencing managing teams remotely.
- Ability to solicit organizational requirements and intelligently drive decision-making while effectively communicating detailed information and strategic decisions to project stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to direct and influence others to work within and deliver under rigorous timelines.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.