Wider CircleFull time
- Field Operations
- Remote – United States
- Full time
Wider Circle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life. We are now seeking a Case Manager who is passionate about serving and making connections with empathy and compassion
- Determines members needs by completing an intake interview
- Advocating for needed services and resources
- Maintains members progress and results.
- Prepares reports by collecting , analyzing and summarizing treatments results and data and compiling statistics Wider Circle leadership,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services related field
- BSW perferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the insurance industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex policies in a straight forward easy to understand manner.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Conflict resolution skills and people management required.
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid Time Off
Opportunity to make the world a better place