Corvus InsuranceFull time
- Req: UW-CY113
- CYBER TECH E&O UNDERWRITING
- FULL TIME
We’re united by a mission: to make the world a safer place. Corvus Insurance uses artificial intelligence to better understand commercial insurance risk. Our software empowers brokers and policyholders to better predict and prevent complex risks through data-driven tools and Smart Commercial Insurance policies. This allows us to reduce or eliminate the impact of adverse events, creating a safer world for everyone. Drawing inspiration from the intelligent, tool-building corvid family of birds, we are a team of high-flying collaborative builders. We’re excited to meet you. Spread your wings, and soar with us.
- Log new business and renewal submissions and assist underwriters with quotes, binders, and policy issuance workflows
- Review submission materials and policies, ensuring that they are complete and accurate
- Frequently interact with brokers to follow up for outstanding underwriting information, process BORs, and respond to endorsement requests
- Sign up new brokers to work with the CrowBar, the proprietary software platform of Corvus
- Handle and respond to broker queries in a timely fashion (emails the same day and phone calls within 24 hours)
- Maintain account files in accordance with company policy and compliance guidelines
- Assist underwriters in evaluating risks and determining if certain exposures fall within the scope of Corvus’ underwriting guidelines
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work cooperatively in teams and multitask
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding promptly to broker queries
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to work efficiently while paying close attention to detail
- Strong communication capability with good written skills and excellent verbal skills
- Adhere to company policies and practices; if they don’t work, suggest an alternative
- Be well-liked and have a positive attitude
- Desire to learn about new technology and interest in commercial insurance
- P&C insurance underwriting and/or sales experience is a plus
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.