Corporate Counsel – Attorney
Corporate Counsel – Attorney
- HANOVER, MD OR REMOTE USA
- Dragos is seeking an experienced, motivated, and solution-oriented attorney to support its rapidly growing business and diverse platform and service offerings.
- In this role, you will support Dragos’s business unit leaders on commercial engagements, while also performing a key role in building the infrastructure for an exceptional legal department. The role will report to the Director of Legal at Dragos.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of agreements for sales and licensing, security services, consulting, data services, collaboration, and confidentiality matters.
- Supporting RFP and associated due diligence including developing processes to streamline reviews and advising on best practices, standards, and model clauses.
- Providing cross-functional support, researching legal issues, and delivering business-oriented solutions in view of associated legal risks.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships across the company and contributing to cross-functional projects and teams.
- Driving efforts to effectively manage the delivery of legal services including process improvements, operations, legal systems, and training to key stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of policies and processes and standard template language for company contracts and playbooks.
- Managing and timely completing any additional projects or legal matters as assigned.
- J.D. and current admission in Maryland or other U.S. jurisdiction.
- At least 2 to 4+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or growing technology company.
- Experience negotiating technology transactions and complex commercial transactions with a familiarity of legal issues in Cloud/SaaS product offerings and software licensing.
- Working knowledge of data privacy and data security aspects of commercial transactions.
- Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, communicate clearly with business teams, and take deals across the finish line.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and simple way.
- Professional approach with clients at all levels to influence outcomes through effective leadership skills.
- Sound business judgment with the ability to escalate legal issues when needed.
- Solid IP background and experience in the security field a plus.
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.