Customer Success Manager
Pear DeckFull time customer success g-suite
A Customer Success Manager who loves working with district administrators to help make their work easier and more effective.
As a growing edtech company focused on the K12 market, we get to work with inspiring educators and administrators every day. Along with that comes the challenges of helping a large number of customers be successful, many of whom have limited budgets for rolling out their new initiatives. You'll be working with the passionate Pear Deck administrators and teachers helping them become Pear Deck experts as they introduce our tools to their colleagues.
As an Account Manager, you'll be reporting to the Director of Customer Success and working to consistently disseminate the joy, pedagogy, and efficacy of Pear Deck to our users.
- Monitor the health of your accounts to see which schools and districts need resources or training.
- Plan and execute new account implementation from kick-off call through training and check-ins, ensuring customer success throughout their lifecycle.
- Work directly with the sales team to create a smooth, customer-centric hand-off and renewal process.
- Develop workflows, trainings, and interventions with the Director of Customer Success.
- Lead online and live trainings to help users become confident Pear Deck teachers.
- Track and report on the success of your interventions to learn and improve on those practices.
- Encourage Pear Deck best practices with your accounts to ensure a great customer experience.
- Answer help requests from your accounts.
- Help create documentation and resources as needed.
A great candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Be proficient with GSuite applications, particularly Sheets (or Excel)
- Possess organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess a high level of accountability
- Exhibit an interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Have 1-3 years experience in a support or success position
- Experience teaching or leading trainings will be very helpful
- High level of empathy and enjoy working with a variety of groups of people to help them be successful
Pear Deck is an early-stage startup headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, with remote team members around the country. We're driven by a mission to help teachers deliver powerful learning moments to every student, every day.
We are building a team of individuals who value inclusion, work according to our core values of truth, brilliance, humility, and determination, and are excited to apply their talents to creating something meaningful together. If you like the idea of being part of a mission-driven company working on big problems in education, join us!
We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to make accommodations.