6sense InsightsFull time
Title: Financial Analyst
- Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
6sense is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our growing team. This role is a unique opportunity to apply your analytical skills to inform and execute business strategy.
The ideal candidate will use a deep knowledge of our product, customer experience, and analytical skills to drive improvement for the business, while reporting directly to the leader of FP&A . You should have excellent analytical skills, a passion for continuous process improvement, a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present key findings to leadership.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
- Own the budget for select departments beginning with Engineering and Product.
- Prepare summaries and present the monthly and quarterly financials.
- Maintain a six-quarter rolling forecast.
- Work directly with division heads to assess budget to actual/flux analyses.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and own related monthly reporting and dashboards.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting, data analysis, and financial modeling to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions.
- 2-4 years of related Finance experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience with financial planning systems and CRM (e.g., Intacct and Salesforce).
- Fundamental working knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Strong grasp of SaaS metrics including ARR, Magic #, subscription gross margins, CAC Payback, etc.
- Exceptional Excel, financial modeling skills and Powerpoint presentation skills.
- Experience with compensation analysis and variable pay calculations a plus.
- Passionate about working in a high-growth, fast-paced company while scaling processes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans.
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!)