Alt LegalFull time
Administrative Associate at Alt Legal (Remote)
Alt Legal is a fast-growing legal tech company based in NYC. We’ve been recognized in Inc. Magazine, Bloomberg, Above the Law, and others. Our intuitive and automated software helps IP professionals create, manage, and analyze their trademarks and patents. Leading law firms and Fortune 100 companies trust our software to handle hundreds of thousands of IP filings daily.
We are a customer-centric company, so that means you will have the opportunity to interact with our customers on a daily basis. As one of the key members of our team, you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Addressing and routing telephone and online chat inquiries
- Completing data clean up projects in our CRM and data analytics tools
- Providing general administrative and logistical support to internal team members, including the CEO
- Participating in meetings to provide recaps and ensure follow-up tasks are logged
- Contacting customers regarding accounts receivable
- Helping organize virtual team events
- Tracking and organizing company task lists
- Enhancing productivity of other team members by assisting where needed
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Patience and the ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
- Ability to assess own knowledge and ask questions
- Initiative and adaptability
- Team- and solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and propose solutions
- Analytical mindset able to assess existing situations and propose improvements
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Ingrained sense of organization with the ability to multitask
- Good sense of humor
WHY ALT LEGAL
We offer a collaborative and challenging work environment and the opportunity to be part of a growing company. We’re a team of intellectually curious individuals who love learning and developing new skills. Our company was founded on the belief that a team with diverse backgrounds and identities will have the greatest range of experiences, the best selection of ideas, and the most inclusive and supportive culture. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and encourage all candidates to apply.
Full-time Salary Range: $35,000-$40,000 + participation in company benefit programs
Visa Sponsorship: Not available
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested, please submit your application via email to email@example.com with a resume in PDF and a short statement explaining your specific interest in this role as well as why you’d like to join the Alt Legal team (1 paragraph). Your email should include “Admin Associate – [Name]” in the subject line.
Please also provide a completed case study (details of which can be seen here. We will review applications on a rolling basis.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.