MATRIX ResourcesFull time
Title: Project Manager
Location: United States
Seeking an enterprise Project Manager for 100% remote opportunity. We are looking for a top-notch Project Manager with a product background and experience bringing new solutions to market rather than traditional IT project management.
This enterprise Project Manager who will work with the business & be part of the Product Launch and Commercialization team and own project management for many pieces of our next gen payment processing products.
Day to Day:
- Execute launch and commercialization strategy with key partners across the business (marketing, sales, finance, etc.)
- Manage complex product led projects that span one or multiple lines of business and regions.
- Support ad hoc initiatives linked to the standardization of Product Launch e.g. Product Catalog, Pricing Standards etc.
- Deliver to timelines, quality level, budget, while addressing issues and risks.
- Lead the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to launch
- Use KPIs to demonstrate progress and ensure that projects are realizing benefits. You will be responsible for the budget, benefits realization, and change control of your projects.
- Create, socialize and sign-off business cases with executive stakeholders. Accountable to manage significant cost and benefits targets.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones,success criteria results, metrics, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership and to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university
- 5+ years of enterprise level project management
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment. And ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with global teams.
- Planning & Delivery: Experience of successfully delivering on large and complex projects in a fast paced business environment to tangible business goals. Extensive experience of using and adapting project management methodologies.
- Ability to build relationships across the enterprise at different levels, lead communications with large groups and manage senior stakeholders within and outside of the organization.
- Leadership: Ability to get people to buy into and deliver on change. Drive ownership and accountability within the project team. Advocate for team vision, mission and objectives. Ability to effectively line manage and delegate.
Ideal candidate will have a background geared towards Product Management with a view on bringing new solutions to market rather than a traditional IT project management focus. This is an immediate need for a long term contract ideally in Atlanta area but can work anywhere!