Customer Success Implementation Manager
Title: Customer Success Implementation Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA; or Remote US
Cresta is on a mission to make office workers 100x more effective (10x better and 10x faster) through the help of Artificial Intelligence. Fortune 500 companies use Cresta to transform their contact centers into teams of experts resulting in top-level revenue, efficiency, and customer satisfaction gains. Cresta is backed by top investors such as Greylock and Andreessen Horowitz, is chaired by Sebastian Thrun, and was originally spun out of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence lab.
Our Customer Success team ensures that both new and existing customers are getting the most value out of Cresta. We’ve grown the team very carefully and you would be joining a small team of high performers and be expected to learn fast, deal with new situations with customer acquisition and retention, and in general define what Customer Success should look like for a high growth company. It’s a highly impactful and visible role.
If you enjoy solving problems faced by large enterprise companies, have world-class written and verbal communication skills, and able to handle data analysis, external presentations, and organize internal and external project timelines, then you might be a great fit.
What you’ll do:
- Spend 60% of your time on existing Cresta customers: making sure they are maximizing their value of Cresta by strategizing and implementing initiatives to increase engagement, changing utilization approaches based on new business context, and making recommendations on product improvements to better meet the customer’s needs.
- Spend the other 40% of your time on new Cresta customers: Ensuring mutual success through a combination of external and internal project management managing a wide set of people and processes in order to deploy our software in an efficient and effective manner.
- Regularly interface with multiple levels of customers from individual agents to executives through regular recurring meetings and quarterly business reviews (which you’ll run).
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs.
- Define the processes and playbooks for how Customer Success at Cresta will grow and scale to more customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a fantastic written and verbal communicator: able to put together presentations that tell a compelling story, to have difficult conversations on changing processes or behaviors across multiple levels of customers, and to be able to stand your ground or back up your recommendations with data.
- Is highly organized: able to manage complex internal and external processes with many different stakeholders and timelines ensuring that all parties are kept in the loop with clear notes, action items, and next steps to keep projects on track and successful.
- Is autonomous and able to be self sufficient in tasks like basic data analysis, lightweight software configuration, and in general able to pick up new skills quickly and build out processes and tools to scale work beyond single customers.
- Has some background in customer success (or a role where you were primarily interacting with external customers) and ideally some experience with sales, care, or retention teams with a bonus of working at or in a contact center environment.
- Is willing to do some travel (if/when the world goes back to normal) but before then be willing to be on frequent video calls with customers in EST – PST time zones
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.