Head of Sales
Head of Sales
- Location: US National
Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We’re using what we’re great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
- Early-stage startup, 7 person team, launched three years ago
- Over 600 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, and Compass
- Bootstrapped & profitable, we are our own bosses
- 100% remote
We’re hiring a Head of Sales to run all of sales at Canny
First and foremost, this means selling Canny to drive revenue growth. This includes taking over our existing inbound pipeline, while simultaneously figuring out how to make outbound work.
As you learn how to sell Canny successfully, it’ll be important that you document your findings. This way we can eventually operationalize the process and build a sales team around it.
- Take over our existing inbound sales pipeline from Canny’s founders
- Identify your prospects’ pain points and run product demos that will communicate to them the value of our solution
- Build relationships with prospects and meticulously follow up throughout the process
- Manage contract negotiations and close deals
- Ensure a thorough handover of the customer to the customer success team for onboarding
- Ensure the customer is getting value from Canny, and is set up to renew and expand
- Generate qualified trial sign-ups and product demos via cold email/phone/LinkedIn/etc. outreach
- Identify and execute various strategies to determine our overall outbound strategy
- Become the best person at the company at selling Canny, inbound and outbound
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to optimize our sales processes
- Understand what goes into selling Canny well, and meticulously document your findings
- Operationalize your process to eventually hire and train SDRs and AEs to successfully sell Canny
- Determine quotas and compensation for SDRs and AEs as we eventually build out our sales team
- Competitive base salary, equity, and uncapped commissions
- Unlimited paid sick and vacation days
- Quarterly international team offsites