Senior Talent Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Rally HealthFull time
Senior Talent Manager Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
CHICAGO, MINNEAPOLIS, DENVER, LAS VEGAS, SAN FRANCISCO, WASHINGTON, DC, REMOTE
The Rally IDEA Team (Inclusion Diversity Equity & Awareness) is amplifying diverse voices and encouraging a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment across Rally. We are looking for a DEI Senior Talent Manager to join Rally to provide expertise and consulting in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion where they meet talent attraction and management, and to bring progress to the achievement of our DEI balanced scorecard goals for attraction, retention, promotion and equity. You will report to the Director of IDEA.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop and co-determine Rally’s DEI talent strategy
- Be the expert and liaison for leaders in co-developing context strategies and plans for attracting and developing and retaining underrepresented talent.
- You will develop and execute Talent Acquisition (TA) strategies to improve underrepresented talent in our hiring funnel; co-create a more inclusive and compliant interview process; help establish and measure the right DEI hiring goals; develop DEI retention and talent development programming.
- You will co-design a framework for tracking, reporting, and communicating DEI talent metrics and progress.
- You will envision and launch DEI talent programs across the company.
What You Bring:
- 12+ years of professional experience preferred in the diversity, equity, and inclusion space in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Human Resources responsibilities
- 8+ years of experience preferred in a strategic DEI recruiting role, including partnership development; DEI strategic sourcing; project management leading DEI projects, full-cycle recruiting experience and ATS experience
- Experience with workforce planning practices and leadership development programs such as coaching, 360-degree feedback, and mentoring
- Fluency in data analysis to inform strategies and create metrics for effective results
- Experience in the operations of a DEI or HC function (creating governance and structures)
- Experience with coaching leaders at all levels
- Experience developing relationships and working with peers and leaders across an organization
- Strong judgment and integrity as it relates to sensitive people matters
Rally Health is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.