Senior Product Manager, Agile Product Owner
Payment Solutions Product Manager
- Houston, TX or US – Remote
WEX is currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Corporate Payments division.
About the role
You will act as a Product Owner for one to two scrum teams growing an in-market enterprise product. Our “Bill Pay” products focus on making payments easier, and we want a motivated and assertive leader to help us drive this change!
Our development teams are located on the West Coast so you will need to work in Pacific Time (PT) and our Payment Delivery operation group is based in Houston, TX, so, eventually, some travel will be required (no more than 20%).
As a Payment Solutions Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the product roadmap. This includes:
- Partnering with stakeholders and customers to identify new features and functionality to include on the product roadmap based on customer insights and business opportunities
- Creating and socializing lightweight business cases and supporting materials such as vision statements, use cases, and process flows
- Defining and prioritizing the team’s product backlog based on current business objectives
- Partnering with the technology teams to manage build scope and achieve desired result
- 5+ years of Product Manager or Agile Product Owner experience
- Ability to lead and mentor large, complex teams and projects without direct authority
Nice to have
- Experience developing Commercial Payments or Consumer Bill Payments roadmaps for both internal and external customers
- Experience in B2B products
- Certified in Agile SDLC
- Experience leading customer-focused design research
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability