Senior Diversity and Inclusion Program Analyst
Title: Sr. Diversity and Inclusion Program Analyst
- Location: Wickliffe, Ohio, US, 44092 or Remote
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
The Sr. Diversity and Inclusion Program Analyst will successfully execute on Diversity & Inclusion objectives by managing and executing programs/offerings end to end. Acts as a key contributor critical to supporting on-going global engagement and inclusion efforts.
One of the pillars of Lubrizol’s business is to build a diverse and inclusive workplace to drive business results and accelerate success. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced program manager or HR professional with Program Management experience to drive cross-functional projects to create an organizational culture that values and promotes diversity and inclusion. This position will report directly to the Global Inclusion Program Manager.
Accountability Statement: Manage various programs to drive the company’s D&I initiatives to create sustainable diversity and inclusion
This role has potential to work remotely anywhere across the globe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and execute global D&I programs and initiatives
- Build relationships globally with various stakeholders at levels of the organization
- Collaborate, host and facilitate D&I related conversations, interactions and online discussions
- Lead D&I related discussions to socialize efforts and identify opportunities to operationalize D&I programs in conjunction with various accountabilities (Talent Management, Compensation, etc.)
- Provide strategic direction and act as a liaison to key internal stakeholders such as the Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion Advocates and HR Business Partners
- Partner with the HR Change and Engagement Manager and the Global Communications team on communications plans and goals tied to initiatives
- Manage projects and events in support of global programs/offerings across various stakeholders
- Recommend and track key metrics to evaluate the success of our diversity efforts
- Partner internally and benchmark externally to leverage and share best practices
- Evaluate and communicate program progress/outcomes and proactively make recommendations and adjustments as needed
- Suggest additional opportunities, strategies and programs to support the D&I strategy throughout the organization
- Utilize program management best practices, techniques, and standards throughout execution
- Act as an advocate for our company Culture, HR Change and Communications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of program management experience required, preferably engaging in or leading HR programs and initiatives; D&I program experience a bonus
- Proven ability to lead complex, enterprise-wide programs and projects according to planned scope and timeline
- Collaborative style, with a proven track record of working effectively with diverse individuals to drive decision-making and results
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to influence a diverse array of stakeholders
- Ability to execute work within our cultural beliefs
- Experienced in change management
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus plans
- 401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
- Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
- Health Savings Account
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.