Workforce Planning Program Manager
DropboxFull time excel programs
Dropbox is looking for an experienced program manager to join a new sub-team within Dropbox’s People organization. You will partner with the Head of Workforce Planning and Global People Services & Technology to build the vision and roadmap for Workforce Planning (WFP), develop our WFP capability, establish new processes, and deliver projects with company-level impact. This role is ideal for someone who is analytically driven, able to build strong cross-functional partnerships, and is energized by “white space” and the opportunity to build from the ground up.
- WFP Strategy: Contribute to building the vision and roadmap for Dropbox’s Workforce Planning team
- Future of Work: Be a key member of a cross-functional team to support the implementation of Dropbox’s distributed work strategy
- Location Strategy: Advise on location strategy to broaden our reach across talent markets and shape the workforce of the future
- Headcount Planning: Contribute to headcount planning/management in partnership with Finance, HRBPs, and Recruiting
- Workforce Analytics: Partner with the People Analytics to conduct scenario planning, predictive analytics, and external benchmarking of workforce data
- WFP Projects: Own and execute cross-functional initiatives and projects from start to finish
- 7+ years experience managing complex, cross-functional programs
- Experience with workforce planning/management, including headcount planning
- Analytically driven - Advanced Excel skills and experience working with complex data
- Collaboration: Ability to establish and maintain key cross-functional relationships across the organization (e.g., Finance, Real Estate); ability to work remotely as part of a global HR team
- Communication: Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agility: able to adapt to shifting priorities and manage ambiguity
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.