Client Engagement Specialist
Client Engagement Specialist
- Sales Remote/National, United States
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Morrisville, North Carolina
- Remote/East Coast, United States
- Southborough, Massachusetts
Veristat is expanding our global footprint, from our home office in Boston, up to Canada, down to RTP, and over to Taipei.
We do things differently than large CROs. Do you value scientific integrity and a collaborative team environment? If so, you will feel right at home here with dedicated opportunities to discuss your achievements and grow your career through quarterly feedback conversations.
Under the supervision and direction of the Manager, Client Engagement the Client Engagement Specialist (CES) will support with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate and deliver the value of Veristat services and brand to specific customer segments. The CES will research industry information utilizing third-party tools (e.g., Zymewire, LinkedIn) as a method of identifying possible new clients that fit Veristat’s expertise and corporate goals. The CES will be responsible for sourcing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
The CES will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
As a Client Engagement Specialist You Will…
- Data-mine contacts and market research, and build and develop new relationships by placing outbound calls to biopharma target customers.
- Contribute to lead generation by conducting approximately 15-25 calls per day and using email to achieve initial engagement and schedule initial sales appointments for Business Development Directors (BDDs).
- Support the Marketing team, providing follow-up on multi-channel marketing activities, lead conversion and tracking in Salesforce.
- Assist Business Development Directors in lead prioritization and cultivation by providing key information on new leads in their territories.
- Support conferences and events with specific outreach.
- Maintain account information, new leads, and prospecting activity within Salesforce.
- Serve as supporting point-of-contact for Sales team.
- Under direction of your Manager and BDD, mine territory to provide coverage and outreach to identified active accounts.
- Provide support to other departments as requested.
Experience + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- 1-2 years of client relations or call center experience required; prior experience in relevant clinical trial/health research experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation.
- Experience with database management in a CRM preferred, Salesforce a plus.
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required; must be comfortable interfacing with various levels of business contacts, including executives, with a high level of professionalism.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and maximize use of resources.
- Comfortable making cold calls to prospective companies and possess proper phone etiquette.
- Strong research capabilities, to gather information through web searches and other methods and summarize information in a concise manner.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.