Junior Marketing Project Manager
Title: Jr. Marketing Project Manager (part time / contract position)
This is a part time, contract position. We are looking for someone who can work between 10-20 hours a week for a 3-4 month contract.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our Customer Success team. That’s where you come in.
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to fill in for a leave of absence. The Junior Project Manager works closely with the designers and stakeholders to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time, on brand and to client specifications.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- General project management support for priority initiatives, as requested by marketing leads
- Facilitation of design grooming meetings (Thursdays) and design sprint planning meetings (Mondays). Attendance at stand-up meetings (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
- Ensure clear acceptance criteria is provided by Stakeholders and design has all questions answered prior to sprint start dates
- Act as the liaison between stakeholders and designers to gather feedback, request approvals and close accepted tasks
What You Bring To The Table
- 2-3+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on project management
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to problem solve, analyze potential solutions and use sound judgment to make decisions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m)
- Pantheon is one of America’s Best Workplaces of 2019
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in Best Software Awards by G2 Crowd
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.