Care Coach, Bilingual
Care Coach, Bilingual
- Location: United States
Work remotely from your home office from anywhere in the contiguous United States!
At Ontrak, our work has a mission
Help improve and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Our Care Coaches get to help people reach goals on a daily basis. It’s not easy work, but it’s rewarding work!
The Care Coach is responsible for engagement, enrollment, and coordination of care to improve the health and quality of life for members of the Ontrak program. Care Coaches utilize existing clinical and functional assessments of client progress, employ targeted intervention and education, and coordinate care pertaining to clients identified issue(s). The Care Coach utilizes Motivational Interviewing techniques to elicit active member participation. In addition, the Care Coach is responsible for the coordination of member care throughout the treatment continuum: medical intervention, relapse prevention, treatment of co-morbid conditions, and issues identified through the individual care plan.
What you get to do:
- Engage, enroll, and maintain members in active participation in the Ontrak program as well as to coordinate member care.
- Utilizes motivational interviewing, enhancement, and relapse prevention guidelines in telephonic communication with clients.
- Usage of the Ontrak treatment program and usage of the eOntrak electronic documentation platform.
- Provide exemplary customer service to and member-centric focus for, all clients.
- Communicates or requests information from providers in complete compliance with confidentiality standards and in a manner that generates cooperation
- Works jointly with the Clinical Operations Coordinator and Community Care Coordinator to support member referral, engagement, and enrollment into the Ontrak program.
- Supports enhancement of the digital tools eOnTrak by providing feedback to the development team and performing ad hoc system testing as indicated.
- Diploma or certificate in nursing (RN, LPN, or LVN) OR certified health care coach – see those requirements below
- A minimum of three years of direct healthcare experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of Microsoft Office suite of product
- Must have experience with electronic medical record documentation
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- RN/LPN/LVN in any U.S. state (or see next bullet)
- Completed certification as a health care coach from one of these NBHWC approved programs: https://nbhwc.org/find-an-approved-training-program/ . If the program is complete, but the exam is pending, the NBHWC certification exam must be passed within 1 year of employment.
- Background in behavioral health
- Certification, National Board for Health & Wellness Coaches (NBHWC)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s in nursing
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.