Growth Content Marketer
Discovered MarketsFull time
Title: Growth Content Marketer (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Part-Time
We are looking for a Growth Content Marketer to provide continuing value to our global expansion partners and generate leads for new relationships. Over the past two years, Discovered Markets has been around the globe a few times over testing and finding new market opportunities for our partners. We’ve collected a lot of stories and learnings which we are beginning to build content around. You will continue this work by designing the look and feel of our content across channels, devising and executing a distribution strategy, and optimizing the inbound partner flow through analytics.
Discovered Markets is a business design service that works with companies as they explore and evaluate international markets for their product or service. Our Design Researchers and Innovation Strategists guide our business partners through the discovery and design of what their business could look like in a new market through research, testing, and strategy development. We work with our partners to de-risk global expansion and get better products or services to those that want or need it faster. Our focus is primarily on Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and communicate the value of Discovered Markets
- Plan and execute on digital inbound marketing strategies, including content marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Develop quality traffic of leads for partnerships team
- Maintain and track marketing analytics
- Revise and edit content into publishable conditions
- Adopt existing content into multiple formats for distribution
- Own the marketing automation process and tools
- Lead website and landing page optimization to maximize engagement and conversion
- Create and distribute content for SEO and encourage best practice across the organization
- Provide input and recommendations on sales and marketing strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in inbound marketing, lead generation, content marketing, SEO, marketing analytics, and marketing automation in North America or Europe
- Strong writing and visual design skills
- Demonstrated experience/interest in emerging markets or international business/trade
- Demonstrated experience in B2B marketing of professional services business design, strategy, market research, design thinking, service design, consulting services, marketing services
- Shares our values collaborative, non-judgmental, and open-minded; strong cultural sensitivity and awareness; optimistic; desire to learn and travel
- Metrics-oriented with a strong focus on ROI
We accept applicants from all over the globe!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.