ParentFull time saas B2B
As part of the Sales and Business Development team, you will support the international Sales and Business Development department with the objective of achieving market penetration in the Canadian market Ontario region. The majority of your time will be spent on generating incoming leads, understanding their needs, engaging in solution-driven discussions with them, and leading them through the selling cycle by respecting their buying process..
You will also spend time supporting the business development team by uncovering opportunities and building rapport with relevant industry stakeholders such as early years professionals, or companies that sell inventory products to the early years sector. Your eye for detail is exceptional, and you can quickly understand the complexities and uniqueness of our B2B software. You push yourself to creatively find solutions and collaboratively engage with the marketing, project and support team.
- Coordinate sales campaigns to schedule calls, presentations, demonstrations etc. to convert leads to sales
- Maintain an accurate overlaying forecast of business opportunities and bookings in your assigned geography
- Meet monthly targets for new generated sales
- Handle pipeline administrative tasks including registration of opportunities and management the Canadian pipeline in Hubspot
- Experience in cloud based Saas solution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a sales-driven mindset
- Experience in sales with SaaS, and B2B products
- Passionate, solution-oriented, and persuasive
- Knowledge of sales techniques and understanding of sales strategies and cycles.
- Proven ability and success in closing sales
- Skill in communicating basic technical, business concepts and relating them to Parent application and user needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business and covering, finance, operations, marketing, MIS and other relevant disciplines