Elite Virtual AssistantsFull time
- REMOTE – FREELANCE
As a Virtual Legal Assistant you will be responsible for supporting clients in the legal profession. This position requires extreme attention to detail, familiarity with the legal process, great research skills, attention to confidentiality, dependability, stellar people skills. The Legal Assistant may work directly with attorneys and be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and courts.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized electronic filing system.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Process-oriented thinking.
- Strong grammar skills.
- Keen sense of discretion.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.