Marketing Project Manager, Ecommerce
The Sage GroupFull time
Marketing Project Manager, Ecommerce
- Project/Program Management
- Marketing Project Manager, Ecommerce
The Sage Group is seeking a Marketing Project Manager for our client, an Italian based company that makes pharmaceutical grade supplements. This is an exciting time to join as they launch into the US market! In this role you will work cross functionally to deliver Marketing initiated projects. This role organizes activities to ensure completion of various projects on schedule, on budget and within project scope. You will also ensure risks or contingency plans are in place, drive team on clarity of assumptions, and ensure leadership is timely in their decision-making. If you have Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in project management with at least 2-3 years as a PM for a Marketing team leading innovation or new product development to commercialization, including digital asset development, marketing creative and content, brand marketing, and creative-brand refresh related projects. Prior Ecommerce or CPG experience is a huge plus. If interested, please apply!
- Work closely with the Ecommerce and Performance Marketing leaders to ensure clarity in project management process for the organization and apply it to cross-functional Marketing initiated projects such as landing page development and creative asset development for paid advertising campaigns; collaborate with designers, web developers and copywriters
- Identify and implement project management tools, i.e. Trello and act as power user capable of training others
- Assist team in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility as appropriate
- Lead the Marketing project management process to drive business results:
- Deliver project objectives timing, capital, financials, and project requirements
- Develop cross-functional work plans to ensure integration of resources against project requirements.
- Organize and manage team meetings to drive functional accountability
- Key voice of project team with leadership team; tactfully push to get needed decisions made and to provide options to leadership team
- Coaches team through project management process and gates
- Secure and maintain team resource requirements
- Active in soliciting feedback from team members and Marketing leadership to understand expectations and improve performance
- Prepare, maintain, and track timelines/schedules that are agreed to by team
- Assess project risks and communicate to Marketing leadership and Leadership team if appropriate, facilitate discussions on needed actions and contingency plans.
- Create appropriate internal communication to support projects and effectively communicate project update as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in project management with at least 2-3 years as a PM for a Marketing team leading innovation or new product development to commercialization, including digital asset development, marketing creative and content, brand marketing, and creative-brand refresh related projects
- Prior Ecommerce or CPG experience is a huge plus
- Knowledgeable in project management practices and stage gate process.
- Strong business and project leadership skills, collaborative while assertive, able to manage up and down without authority, ability to hold others accountable
- Excellent time management, prioritization and project management skills
- Highly organized, flexible and solution-orientated problem solver
Duration: 3 months to start, could extend or possibly convert
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.