Content Writer / Part-time
- Remote job
At Kisi, we’re creating modern keyless entry systems aimed to make door access digital, seamless and secure. Our simple dashboard and easy-to-use mobile apps save administrators and employees time, resulting in a more positive and secure work experience.
We’re looking for a driven individual to join our marketing team! This is a part-time position and a great opportunity for growth at a fast-growing tech startup that has been focusing on content marketing from day one.
- Support the marketing team by reviewing and creating compelling copy for emails, landing pages, PDF documentation, case studies, social media posts and more.
- The role is on a part-time basis, ideally 10 to 18 hours/week, with the possibility to increase the amount of work over time.
- You will work closely with the Head of Acquisition Marketing as well as other members of the team.
- Be part of a fast-growing startup! We love our product and want you to share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century.
- Our culture is vibrant and international! Our offices are located in Brooklyn and Stockholm, and we have remote employees working from all around the globe.
- Whether you’re a gamer or a foodie, you’ll have fun!
- Content writing experience from editorial or content marketing roles.
- Portfolio or examples of previous work.
- Interest in working in a tech company and covering anything from product documentation to industry-focused content.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.