Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant (20000JBE)
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Administrative Assistant to several key executives (Vice President Level) within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure team in Seattle, Washington.
This is a dynamic, high-energy position. Core responsibilities include:
- Manage calendars for assigned VPs, including scheduling meetings and clearing conflicts
- Answer and screen incoming calls and messages
- Coordinate travel reservations for air, hotel, etc.
- Arrange for visas for international travel
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate and attend weekly executive staff meetings with senior departmental leaders
- Assist in coordination of annual senior leadership team meeting
- Coordinate and schedule conference rooms for meetings
- Edit and improve graphics of PowerPoint presentations
- Draft emails to employees, suppliers and customers
- Process purchase requisitions and invoices
- Co-ordinate solutions to cell phone & email technical issues
- Maintain general office function including ordering supplies, insuring good working order of all general use equipment
- Assist in on-boarding of new hires
- Handle and process security badge requests for guests
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- 4-year degree (highly preferred) and a minimum 4+ years supporting an executive in a corporate environment
- Professional, friendly attitude
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to handle many projects at the same time
- Desire and ability to be helpful
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Determination and ability to accomplish all projects accurately, completely and on time
- Excellent references
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides administrative/clerical support to a function, group or customer base. Supports an SVP or below.
Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. Spends more than 80% of time on special projects. Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals. May participate in operational task forces. May analyze basic spreadsheet models and track projects.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications. Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc. BA/BS degree or equivalent. 2 – 4 years of related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job: General Administration/Secretarial
- Location: United States
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Organization: Oracle
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.