General DynamicsFull time
Title: Contact Tracer
Location: Little Rock, AR, United States or Remote
- Contact Tracer
- USA AR Little Rock
- Any Location / Remote
Type of Requisition:
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
- Suitability: No Suitability Required
- Public Trust/Other Required: None
- Job Family: Customer Service
General Dynamics Information Technology is providing Contact Tracing support for citizens impacted by Covid-19 across our communities. Candidates hired for this role will be assisting those diagnosed patients and contacts of diagnosed patients to gather information and inform contacts of potential exposure. In this role you will:
- Call all contacts of patients diagnosed with COVID-19, and following set scripts, gather details about each contact of an exposed individual, determine exposure, assess symptoms, refer for testing according to established protocols, and provide instructions for isolation or quarantine.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise.
- Provide education about the disease, deliver guidance on minimizing the risk of potential transmission from the contact to others in the event the contact become ill, and explain the necessity for the contact to quarantine responsibly in order to reduce the risk of transmission of illness to others.
- This role is currently a telework opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes call guides, follows scripts; gathers, enters and verifies required information.
- Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions addressing policies, procedures and the handling of confidential information related to personal information
- Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adheres to established levels of service.
- Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation.
- Remote, work from home environment
- Flexible schedule: may require shift work, on call status
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Call center experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Travel Required: None
Telecommuting Options: Telecommuting 100%
Work Location: USA AR Little Rock
Additional Work Locations:
Any Location / Remote
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.