User Experience Researcher
Client Solutions Architects - CSA AssociatesFull time
REMOTE | MID ATLANTIC – PROGRAM MANAGEMENT | CONTINGENT
CSA is seeking a UX Researcher to join our team. This position is contingent upon award.
Duties and responsibilities are but not limited to the following:
- Designs, develops and implements cross-browser and cross-platform user interface, such as graphics and multimedia, for web applications, web pages and web components.
- Maintains and enhances user interface of existing web applications, web pages and web components.
- Troubleshoots and debugs user interface of web pages, web applications and web components.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design, deploy and test user interface enhancements and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Designs and develops a user interface that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Utilizes storyboards, mockups, wireframes, user flows, and process flows to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize user interface efficiency, reliability, usability, and scalability.
- Maintains records to document technical and functional developments and revisions, including base architecture and customization details.
- Survey users to gain insight and valuable feedback for user interface improvements.
- 5 years of relevant experience, 2+ years of experience in DoD
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; can be substituted with 4 years relevant experience
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.