Customer Support Agent
Title: Customer Support Agent (US) (Remote)
Category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
Customer Support Agent (US Remote role)
Accredible is looking for a Customer Support Agent to continue to grow our world class customer support team.
In the past six years, we’ve built the best credentialing product in the world. Universities, associations, tech companies and others can create, deliver and manage tens of thousands of digital certificates and open badges with just a few clicks.
You’ll be the face and voice of Accredible, working intimately with both our customers and credential recipients. You’ll develop deep relationships that give you inside knowledge of our client’s credential processes. This will make you the essential component for communicating to product and sales what they should be focusing on.
You will be working on a busy support desk answering tickets by phone, email and live chat. You’ll provide world class customer support and turn detractors into promoters. In addition, you’ll help to improve our support processes through automation by creating templates and curating articles for our help desk. Your input will help shape the way Accredible does customer support and you’ll have plenty of room for professional growth and development.
You won’t be doing this alone! You’ll be joining Accredible’s best performing department and will be a founding member of an exceptional team; working under our Customer Success Director.
- We are looking for you to demonstrate to us that you have these skills:
- Customer support experience. You’ll have a year’s experience working within a SaaS support team. You understand how to provide a high standard of customer support and the processes of customer support.
- This is the kind of response we are looking to elicit Excellent service, I was able to solve my problem in no time. continue this differentiated service. Congratulations on the service
- Empathy and patience. You’ll respond to customers with compassion and understanding of their requests.
- Independent and self-motivated. Being semi-remote, you will need to hold yourself accountable for tasks and ongoing responsibilities with little supervision.
- Communication. You can communicate and work well with the internal organization (team) and external organization (customers).
- Learns quickly. You’ll demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking. You are to independently solve difficult technical problems & provide solutions or work arounds.
- Resilient and adaptable. You can take critical feedback and handle difficult customer situations well. You are able to adapt and turn a negative situation into a positive one.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially written. You must have exemplary written and spoken English language skills.
- Proactive. Thinks outside the box and does not need direction to find strategic ways to make our support system better (this includes product)
- Trust & integrity. Does what is right, doesn’t cut corners that aren’t ethical and is open about their work.
- Team Player. Works well with other team members through collaborative efforts.
- Positive and Resilient. Takes constructive feedback well to further improve their work, while also being able to handle difficult customers (turn a bad situation into a positive experience).
Nice to have:
- Prior experience using Zendesk, Hubspot or another service desk tool
- Experience using Slack and Google tools.
- Have some technical understanding of digital platforms.
- Experience working with a global remote team.
- Bonus: Spanish language literacy is a plus.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work in an exciting environment with the agility of a start-up.
- Being a key stakeholder to our fast-paced, growing global company.
- Career advancement; we are a start-up, so your role and position within the company has the potential to progress as much as you wish it to.
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you’d like to go and whatever you’d like to do we’ll be there to support you.
Compensation and Benefits
- $25,000- 30,000 (US remote role)
- Flexible working hours (we’re extremely flexible on your availability as long as you get the job done!).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 2 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- Company off sites such as happy hours, retreats, and team-building opportunities
- Generous amount of vacation time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.