Web Project Coordinator
One FireflyFull time
Web Product Coordinator
Location: Remote (Full-Time, Work-from-home position)
One Firefly is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Web Product Coordinator to our team! You will excel in this position if you:
- Enjoy speaking with and helping clients
- Have a good understanding of website design
- Are organized and motivated and enjoy keeping projects on task
Still with us? Here are some more details!
The Web Project Coordinator will report to the Head of Web and will principally be tasked with the onboarding of new web clients, welcoming them and taking them from point of sale through website completion. This process will include collecting all project materials needed for our team to get started, working with the department head to schedule out the project, and being the primary point of contact during review & approval. The Web Project Coordinator will form a close relationship with our web team, by collecting feedback on their deliverables and sharing those details throughout the project’s lifecycle. They will be keeping a pulse on timelines and moving projects along, all while keeping the client in the loop on where things stand. This person not only enjoys speaking with clients, but also enjoys some of the behind the scenes work – bonus points for experience working in web and graphic design! Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive can-do attitude are a must!
Note: This is a full-time, remote-based (work from home) position; candidates who apply should be comfortable working from home and have access to reliable high-speed internet.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard new One Firefly clients, jumping in on sales calls and helping clients transition to pre-production
- Work with the client to get the project materials needed for our team to get started
- Work with the department head to schedule out the project based on team availability
- Build out the scope in our project management software
- Keep projects on task and keeping the client up to date through ongoing communication about status and timelines
- Act as a liaison between our clients and our web team, collecting feedback and providing it to our One Firefly team
- Communication with other departments as needed
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline strongly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with both internal staff and clients
- 2-3 years working in an agency with some client-facing experience
- Experience using a project management software
- Basic web design knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Innovative, identify opportunities and bring ideas to how to increase efficiency
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven record of integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proven team player mentality
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries preferred, but not required
What We Offer
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Work-life balance! Remote position and flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers!
Who we are
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.