Technical Product Manager
Red CanaryFull time agile product management information security
Hiring from: Anywhere
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day. The Red Canary Product team helps to identify the most challenging information security problems, defines and prioritizes solutions, and oversees delivery of these solutions as products in our portfolio.
Why You Matter
You interface regularly with Red Canary Managed Detection and Response (MDR) customers and your colleagues to identify challenges faced by modern security teams, understand use cases in depth, thoughtfully prioritize opportunities, and maintain a product roadmap. You possess a working understanding of modern security products and SaaS-based product delivery. And you have the ability to go from ideas to features to finished products in a manner that is informed first by stakeholder needs, but formulaic and data-driven whenever possible.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and capture ideas for products, features, or improvements that will improve customers' security outcomes
- Organize and prioritize product changes in a manner that takes into account priority, time-to-market, and cost
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate what customers need to do, why it matters, and how it fits into or changes existing systems
- Document product workflows, interfaces, and user experiences
- Define functional requirements for our engineering teams
- Contribute to engineering discussions as both the voice of the customer and as a constructive critic
- Work closely with Engineering to scope, schedule, and manage product initiatives
- Provide input into pricing and licensing decisions
- Work closely with Marketing to effectively communicate and deliver products to our customers
- Communicate product plans and status of ongoing activities to key stakeholders via written announcements, briefings, and documentation
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or another product-focused role
- 3+ years of experience in the information security industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Believes in extreme ownership of projects and initiatives
- Places a high value on elegance and simplicity in product design
- Can dissect and clearly articulate complex problems to technicians and business stakeholders alike
- Process-driven, and familiar with the principles of Agile software development
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness, phone & internet, and discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Product Manager - Tax & Reporting
About Kraken Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the...
product management cryptocurrency
Hiring from: Anywhere
Palmetto Clean TechnologyFull time
Job Description Product Owner The Product Owner is responsible for leading the implementation and adoption of proprietary, customer-facing applications at Palmetto Clean Technology. This position understands, defines, and prioritizes business and customer needs to deliver the best possible applications capable...
saas jira product management
Hiring from: Anywhere
Senior Product Manager
About OpenMind OpenMind is a rapidly growing non-profit EdTech startup that works at the intersection of behavioral science and technology to address polarization and social conflict. We translate the best social science research into tools that are engaging, evidence-based, and...
product management EdTech
Hiring from: North America