Accounting Subject Matter Expert, Grader
Pedago, LLCFull time
Accounting Subject Matter Expert/Grader
About the Job:
Pedago is seeking an Accounting Expert to evaluate and grade MBA and Executive MBA student accounting projects. Candidates must have a terminal degree in Accounting as well as experience teaching at the graduate level.
This is a full-time, remote position and may be based anywhere within the United States.
- Grade student Accounting projects
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for students with questions related to Accounting content within the MBA and Executive MBA degrees at Quantic School of Business and Technology
- PhD, DBA, or other terminal degree related to Accounting
- Expert understanding of Accounting
- Experience teaching Accounting at the graduate level
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Qualifications: Experience teaching other Business disciplines at the graduate level
Pedago is an education-technology company with a mission to democratize access to high quality education programs and career advancement opportunities. Quantic School of Business and Technology, our accredited international university with students and alumni from 50 states and over 100 countries, offers MBA and Executive MBA degrees, along with other disruptively affordable business and corporate training programs. Quantic combines the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by the former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago is a rapidly expanding company seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth.
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.