Work From Home HR Generalist
- Location: Denver, Colorado, USA or Remote
- 25 USD – 30 USD/Hour
A Large ecommerce company in Seattle looking for a remote HR Generalist to assist with claims – employees are able to work out of any state.
Helping assist in case management to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to company employees across the U.S.
The Case Manager provides case management for all types of leave of absence and disability life events. The Case Manager is highly skilled in answering questions, understanding the employee’s situation, applying the appropriate benefits, responding to changing circumstances and needs, and paves the way for a connected and trusted case management experience. Case Managers are the single point of contact for an employee throughout an entire leave of absence or disability event.
- Initiate and respond to inquiries about leave and disability events, benefits, and options available to employees
- Serve as a point of contact for assigned employees to provide holistic case management services
- Critically assess and adjust the case management plan to an employee’s changing needs
- Address and respond to sensitive situations
- Troubleshoot issues and seek to remove barriers before, during, or after a leave event
- Respond to employee impacting issues that may arise during the leave event and ensure the right communication occurs
- Educate managers and business partners on employee concerns and needs prior to being off or returning back to work
- Consult, coordinate and partner with our third party administrator, HR, Safety, Legal, Payroll, Benefits, team members and other departments/systems as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role
- Experience in Human Resources or customer service in a leave and/or disability field
- Knowledge of federal or state Leave and Disability regulations
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook