Sales Development Representative, Account Executive
FullStack LabsFull time
Sales Development Representative / Account Executive
- Sacramento, California, United States or Remote
- Full time
Since 2013 FullStack Labs has helped companies of all shapes and sizes – from leading startups to Fortune 500 enterprises -design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses. Our 60+ person team of exceptionally talented designers, developers and consultants are distributed across our offices in California, Washington DC, and Colombia.
We specialize in building web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, integrations, web and UX / UI design, and general technology consulting including staffing and team augmentation. Our mission is to provide high-quality work at reasonable prices, and to constantly exceed our customer’s expectations.
We’re looking for experienced Sales Development Representative / Account Executive who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and help our Head of Sales build a world class sales organization. This position is perfect for someone who isnt afraid to get in the weeds and slug out activity every day that drives positive measurable results.
Our team is distributed across the United States and Colombia (South America).
What Youll Be Doing
- As a sales representative with FullStack Labs, youll be responsible for identifying, contacting, and closing new accounts within an established ICP (ideal customer profile).
- Youll quickly become an expert at researching the nuances within our customer profile that make someone a great fit for our services.
- In addition, youll be following a proven, successful process for cold prospecting using video, email, LinkedIn, and yes, cold-calling.
- Youll be scheduling meetings for our Head of Sales and potentially our CEO in the beginning, and as you learn more about our company and services, you’ll eventually manage and close your own deals.
- We use tools like Outreach.io, Drift Video, G-Suite, Hubspot, and a VOIP system. For all prospects we target, we shoot a 1 minute video explaining our services.
- You will be on camera every day in this role, shooting up to 40-50 videos per day (its way easier than it sounds).
This is a remote position that can be done anywhere in the United States.
- In your first week you will learn our sales tools and processes, be trained on our service offerings, and start shooting videos, sending emails, and making cold calls.
- In your second week you will shoot 150 videos and make 150 cold calls.
- In your third week you will book a minimum of two meetings with potential prospects.
- By your second month you will book at least eight meetings.
- By your third month you will close your first deal.
- For months 4+ you will do everything described above in addition to closing one deal per month on average.
- Must have previous experience selling technical talent to small and medium size businesses.
- Examples include:
- Selling technical talent as a recruiter
- Selling technical talent as a sales executive for a software consultancy
- Selling technical talent for a temporary staffing firm
- Selling software consulting service
- Selling IT services.
- An associates degree or four year BA or BS is required.
- You must be resilient and capable of failing forward on an ongoing basis.
- High energy. You have boundless enthusiasm and can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You start each morning with a positive attitude and are ready to make an impact.
- Competitive nature. Youre driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your team do the same.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Youre a self starter capable of bringing ideas and strategies to the table. You value independence and will be successful with little supervision and little management.
- FullStacks general management philosophy is We dont hire smart people to tell them what to do. We hire smart people for them to tell us what to do. You identify with this mentality and will thrive under this type of management approach.
- Base salary plus very significant commission potential, health / vision / dental insurance, PTO, 401K with 4% match, flexible work schedules, work remotely.