Customer Support Executive - Western/Central Europe
CloseFull time saas customer service
At Close, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals - faster.
Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 40 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We are hiring a Customer Support Executive to help us provide an excellent service experience to our customers. Join a team that has been working remotely for 6+ years.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will be responsible for handling support inquiries during European business hours. You will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Support (Joseph Sterner). Our "support stack" includes Help Scout, Sift, Stripe, Twilio, Plivo, Guru and Asana.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, however you will also be responsible for leading individual projects/initiatives outside of the queue as the need arises.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced remote environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
You are someone that has a healthy sense of curiosity who enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together.
- Physically based in Western or Central Europe, with a strong preference for (BST/CEST)
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a remote capacity
- 2 years experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.)
Nice to haves
- Direct support experience
- Technical/coding experience (This includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc)
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape (Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close)
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls during Western/Central European business hours (BST/CEST)
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Fraud prevention/detection
- Billing reconciliation
- Writing bug reports
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
Why work with us?