Senior Web Applications Developer
Title: Senior Web Applications Developer
- Managed Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Web Applications Developer to support our enterprise application development efforts.
- The Web Applications Developer will perform development activities throughout the entire software life cycle, from functional requirements through testing, post-production and maintenance in primarily an agile development environment.
- This is a telecommuting (virtual) role which will be working with our Enterprise Colorado-based Development team supporting federal clients and requires a US citizenship.
- Perform server-side development using Node (Express, etc.), .Net, .Net Core
- Utilize ORMs such as Entity Framework (code-first), NHibernate (fluent), Mongoose, etc.
- Utilize relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and No-SQL databases (Couch, Mongo, etc.) on back-end
- Implement user interfaces using good usability and user experience practices
- Front-end and mid-tier focus along with server-side development in combination of new builds and legacy applications
- Participate in requirements definition to ensure development team has all necessary information
- Participate in an Agile project team (and help provide input on planning)
- Support multiple project/client needs as needed to stay aware of team needs, upcoming schedules, long-term support and new build processes in support of our federal, state government and commercial clients
- Suggest and explore new tools to improve processes
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Minimum 5+ years in software development with focus on front-end development with mix of mid-tier applications
- Experience using C#, ASP.Net within MVC framework, Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of version control and Continuous Integration within (Git, TFS, Jenkins).
- UI/UX design experience is a plus
- Must work well in a team environment and be flexible as workloads and priorities change
- Must be a self-starter capable of working remotely, able to define and solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Understanding of GIS, ESRI
- Understanding of Cloud development (Azure, AWS)
- Understanding of Mobile development (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Cordova)
- Understanding of 508 compliance, WCAG 1.0-2.0, etc.
- Understanding of Docker and similar systems
- Understanding of WPF, XAML
- Awareness of SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Business Intelligence concepts
- Experience developing web sites for mobile devices and using various mobile frameworks
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
External Company Name: Sealaska Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.sealaska.com/