Senior Quality Engineer
TA DigitalFull time
Senior Quality Engineer
- United States
The Senior Quality Engineer leads testing of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Acts as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers. Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of technical / testing experience
- Leads testing of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Leads meeting with wide variety of audiences; testers, business and IT project managers, business SME, etc.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organization skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be able to work eastern time zone and flexible hours during project releases
- Ownership of projects and be accountable for deliverables
- Project management experience
ABOUT TA DIGITAL
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, AWS, Azure and Coveo.
TA Digital has offices in US, Canada, UK and India. For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin