Brightfield ElectricFull time
Job Title Office Assistant
- As a small electrical business, we are seeking a friendly voice to answer telephone calls, emails, and other messages from our customers.
- With time and experience, there will be a possibility to take on some administrative responsibilities for a pay increase.
- This would be an excellent position for someone who would like to work from home.
- The ability to multi-task will be a great benefit to doing the job well.
Education: Some college
Work Experience: Exceptional prior experience would include experience working for a small family business, OR prior employment in customer service, OR prior employment with the trades.
Salary: $240/week before taxes, with the understanding that the Office Assistant will be working flexible hours up to 20 hours a week.
- Access to a computer that can run an accounting software program.
- Ability to answer phone calls and texts on week days.
- Smartphone that can accommodate apps.
The Office Assistant will:
- Respond to customer calls, emails, and texts.
- Respond to potential customers on our “Job Leads” websites.
- Occasionally schedule some estimate visits and projects. Enter appointments on our Company Calendar.
- Communicate with customers about terms of payment.
- Confirm appointments for the following day.
- Process Credit card payments over the phone.
- Communicate with the lead electrician about the schedule; make changes to the schedule when necessary.
- Other administrative tasks may eventually be added such as corresponding with the insurance company, emailing contracts, and using accounting software to enter data.